In British Columbia
Our team of professionals will help assist you in becoming an industry leader. By providing you with a comprehensive compliance program, The Canadian Regulatory Compliance Group can help drive revenue, increase performance capabilities and organizational resilience, all while helping to build customer confidence.
We have the knowledge to help you succeed.
Out team is committed to helping you become one of the the most trusted dealerships in the industry, as we believe that those are the only ones that earned the right to be there.
We provide, assist and do the following to help you succeed:
Initial GAP Analysis (Analyze your current state, Identify the ideal future state, Bridge that gap) Our GAP analysis is a very detailed process where we review your safety and maintenance program, maintenance files, policies and procedures. We then review your hiring practices, employee qualifications and training records. As well as both you and your employee’s knowledge on relevant VSA (Vehicle Sales Authority of BC) and OHS (Occupational Health and Safety) items. We continue this process by looking into your WorkSafe BC rate and review your previous and current claims. With this information one of our professionals will provide a detailed action plan with realistic timelines, and advise you on what is required to bridge that gap.
· Design, Create, Update, Monitor, Manage company Safety Program ensuring compliance with provincial / federal regulations
· Develop, revise and implement company safety policies, procedures and programs
· Promote, maintain and ensure compliance with OHS standards
· Promote, maintain and ensure compliance with OHS standards to ensure successful completion of COR audits
· Monitor Sales persons training files ensuring compliance with Vehicle Sales Authority of BC regulations
· Promote, maintain and ensure compliance with The Motor Dealer Act
· Promote, maintain and ensure compliance with the federal Competition Act
· Promote, maintain and ensure compliance with the Business Practices and Consumer Protection Act
· Promote, maintain and ensure compliance with the Traffic Safety Act
· Promote, maintain and ensure compliance with Advertising Guidelines
· Advise and assist with WorkSafeBC related items
· Develop implement and maintain a return to work program
· Lead in house and third-party training with managers and employees for compliance with provincial and federal regulations and requirements pertinent to the industry
· Conduct Assist, offer guidance on performing site inspections to ensure compliance and consistency of safety programs
· Conduct, Assist, offer guidance with incident, accident and near miss investigations and identify root cause
· Ability to handle sensitive information and maintain utmost confidentiality at all times with tact, diplomacy and integrity